Severfield (UK) Ltd is made up of our two sites; Dalton, North Yorkshire and Lostock in Lancashire.
With unrivalled capacity and engineering expertise, these sites combine high volume structural steel production with specialist design and engineering expertise to deliver a complete service to clients from project concept to completion.
This division has a combined capacity of around 100,000 tonnes of fabricated steelwork per year, the most extensive product range and capability in the industry and their own highly skilled site erection teams.
Clients serviced by Severfield (UK) Ltd cover a broad range of disciplines from construction contractors and developers, to engineers and architects.
Contractors include Brookfield, BAM, Laing O’Rourke, Sir Robert McAlpine, MACE, Morgan Sindall, Skanska and Balfour Beatty, and developers include Stanhope, Hammerson, British Land, Land Securities, Network Rail, Canary Wharf and Grosvenor.
This is one of the UK’s largest structural steelwork sites, with a history dating back to 1933. The facility is internationally respected for its advanced design and engineering skills, having had a hand in such iconic and unique constructions as the main 2012 Olympic Stadium, Wimbledon Centre Court, the Arsenal Emirates Stadium and the O2 Arena.
The site can also take on more difficult or complex work with the capability of operating in ‘challenging’ environments such as live railways, airports, public places and city centres.
Key points at a glance:
- State-of-the-art computer-aided design (CAD) office
- Specialists in fabricated plate work and heavy engineering
- Complex pipework expertise
- Tubular steelwork specialists
- Single girder lengths of up to 50 metres
- CNC cutting, burning and milling machinery and fully automated welding equipment
- Rigorous health and safety processes, including for working in confined spaces and live areas
- BCSA Steel Construction Sustainability Charter Gold Member
Full contact details for Lostock can be found on the Contact Us page.