Vacancy Type: Permanent
Location: Severfield plc
We now have an opportunity for a Group SHE Administrator and PA at our busy Dalton site in North Yorkshire.
Main Purpose of Role
To provide PA, general and direct administrative support to the Group SHE Director and to provide general and directed administrative support to the Group SHEQ Systems Manager and Group Sustainability Manager.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d make an ideal candidate for this role.
Application deadline is 14 February 2020.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for arranging meetings, both internal and external; travel, taking minutes and general administration tasks for Group SHE Director
- Collate SHE and sustainability information for Board and annual reporting and maintain storage of reports
- Produce monthly reports from databases and internal systems
Maintain and manage accurate SHE reporting systems
- Coordinate SHE initiatives across Group (MHFA, Beh Safety)
- Share Group data as required in the preparation of submissions
- Co-ordinate with other business units in relation to SHE reports, targets and projects
- Collaborate with Marketing and communications departments to promote SHE and wellbeing initiatives
- Assist in the compilation and review of processes and procedures under the guidance of the Group Systems and Sustainability Managers
- Complete day-to-day administrative tasks as and when required.
Maintain and assist in the production of databases, plans, programmes and reports
- Take minutes at meetings as and when required and produce minutes from those meetings.
- Assist in the maintenance of the accident/incident data and the production of report from the database.
- Adhoc work to meet the needs of the Group SHE Team
Applicants must have:
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Professional and confidential awareness
- Group-wide collaboration and team approach
- Proficient in using databases and Microsoft office packages
- Reporting to deadlines
- Organisational skills
- SHE knowledge / background
- Board reporting and protocols
- Numerically astute
More Jobs:Senior Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Structural Design Engineer
Business Development Executive
Group SHE Administrator and PA