Severfield PRV (Pressure Relief Valve) is primarily designed for protection of silos from damaging over and under pressures encountered during filling and emptying. The valve is available in a number of different materials and gasket combinations for a wide range of applications and industries. A range of upstands and adapters is also available for new and retrofit applications.
The valve is available as standard in carbon steel with 304 or 316 by special order. Valves are supplied with gasket and bolts and come with our standard grade EPDM gasket for the joint and valve plates. Severfield PRV (Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve) is suitable for a wide range of applications and industries.
- Sized for 13000m³/hour outflow
- Sized for 5000m³/hour inflow
- Quick release cover
- External springs - high tolerance to dust
- Large capacity 350mm diameter with long travel springs
- Fully compliant with HSE guidelines (0-9540853-0-2)
- Suitable for pressures up to 900mm w.g. and vacuum up to 250mm w.g.