Severfield (Products & Processing) Ltd is part Severfield plc, the UK’s market-leading structural steel company, with decades of experience in the processing and distribution of steel.
Severfield is founded on a commitment to outstanding customer service, focused on being responsive, dependable and flexible to meet demanding client deadlines
We would welcome the opportunity to tender for any relevant projects you may currently be working on.
To email your enquiry, please send to: email@example.com
Mobile: +44 (0)7800 627759
Click here to download the Severfield (Products & Processing) Ltd brochure.
Severstor units are robust steelframed
modules that house critical
systems equipment such as
electrical switchgear. They are
supplied to a wide range of OEM’s,
EPC’s, and end users in the
Nuclear, Power, Oil & Gas, and Rail
Further information on Severstor can be found here.
The well-established Rotoflo discharge system represents a major advance in materials handling technology and provides highly efficient, reliable and controlled
discharge of bulk powder and granular materials from silos.
For further information on our Rotoflo product, click here to download our brochure.
Seversilo will produce bespoke and
turnkey storage and handling systems
individually designed for safe, efficient,
and fully controlled handling of bulk
powder and granular materials.
Services offered include design,
manufacture, installation, project
management and E&I integration.
From concept to completion, Severfield (Products & Processing) early involvement will ensure that your project runs smoothly.
- One-stop shop processing service from our extensive range of equipment
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment, improving quality, speed and reducing lead-times
- Combined orders (sections, fittings, bolts etc.), delivered together on one load where possible (reducing handling and paperwork)
- Short and reliable order processing times
- Premium delivery service (from 7am) available on request
- Live GPS vehicle tracking, enabling clients to track orders easily
- Competitively priced material from fully approved ISO suppliers
- Full traceability of material with test certificates
- CNC sawing – providing fast and accurate production of both straight and bevel cuts
- CNC drill lines – heavy-duty, high-speed, offering drilling and countersunk holes
- CNC press brake for plate bending
- Robotic flame cut coping for notches, slots and complex cuts
- Full fittings package including punch and shear, plasma and oxy-fuel for shaped plates
- Shotblasting to standard SA 2.5
- Pre-fabrication painting with blast primers
- (25 microns as standard). High-build coatings available on request
- Haunch splitting
- Scribing and part-marking
- Hard stamp marking available on majority of products
- Plate girders and cellular beams
- Complete processing of projects and packages at one location
- Commercial and industrial major stairway projects
- Secondary steelwork, including platforms, gantries and mezzanine floors
- Walkways and footbridges
- General metalwork products for your bespoke projects
- Fabricated cast in plates
- Structural bolts and fasteners
- BZP studding
- Fabsec – An innovative design software used for the design and fabrication of long span cellular and bespoke plated steel beams, optimised with up to two hours fire protection coating if required beam designs and prices are available on request.